Caravan Holiday Home Preparation - Start of Season
- Ensure that smoke alarm(s) in your holiday home is working correctly and that all designated means of escape are operational.
- Check that the securing chains are tight; adjust if necessary.
- When the holiday home water supply is turned back on, check all plumbing connections and listen for continual hissing noises when system has settled down.
- The exterior holiday home panels may be cleaned by using mild detergent or soapy water.
- Lubricate door locks.
- Check gas appliances, are flames discoloured? Are fire chalks heating evenly? Is the gas hose connected to the gas bottles showing signs of age? Refer to the Gas Safety Checks Fact Sheet for more details.
Our holiday home and the service we received from Ideal Caravans more than met our expectations and we are delighted