Caravan Holiday Home Preparation - End of Season
Caravan drain down information
- Clean and empty the refrigerator, leaving the door open to allow air to circulate.
- Remove foodstuffs and tinned products.
- Stand seating cushions upright to allow airing.
- Open all interior doors and cupboards.
- Ensure all air vents are free from obstruction.
- Check that all windows and skylights are secure.
- Turn off the gas supply.
- Turn off electricity supply at main switch box.
- Lubricate corner legs and tow coupling.
- Turn off water mains and drain off all water in the plumbing system.
- Empty toilet of water or add anti-freeze.
- Drain off water heater - see Manufacturer's instructions for guidance.
- It is useful to keep all of the Manufacturer's handbooks in a safe place for easy reference.
- Do not drain off the radiator system; it contains anti-freeze and is a sealed unit.
- Suggestion is to leave the curtains open.
- Take valuables with you when you leave or if this isn't possible store them in a safe place out of view.
Our holiday home and the service we received from Ideal Caravans more than met our expectations and we are delighted