Holiday home warranty
New Holiday Homes:
Manufacturers' warranty information:
It's always better to be safe than sorry, which is why ideal caravans offer a 5 year warranty with your new holiday home investment; this incorporates an extended warranty plan beyond the Manufacturer's first-year period.
If your Manufacturer's warranty has expired, the extended warranty plan can provide warranty cover for 2 years.
And if you take the extended warranty package before the Manufacturer's warranty has expired; this will extend the warranty cover for a further 4 years.
For more information:
t: 0191 3780146
Used Holiday Homes:
Ideal Caravans will make every effort to ensure your Holiday Home is of merchantable quality and fit for purpose.
However, please note your used Holiday Home warranty does not include the following:
- Non-essential items for example: carpets, curtains, upholstery, blinds, mattresses etc.
- Cosmetic items for example: trims, handles, furniture, work surfaces, internal doors etc.
- Inspection of the above should take place prior to purchase and any issues should be highlighted to the appropriate Sales person at time of purchase
- External connections related to power, water or drainage
What is covered?
- Water ingress on permanently sealed joints this excludes damage caused by the user or third party
- Factory fitted double glazing which develops condensation on interior glazing within 4 years of manufacture
- Electric appliances that have been factory fitted
- Gas appliances including fires, cookers, water heaters and associated flues
Warranty will be void if:
Any appliances have not been connected or tested by Ideal Caravans when your Holiday Home was originally sited.
The Holiday Home purchased from Ideal Caravans is intended to be used for leisure purposes only – it is not covered for use as a permanent residence.
We're here to help:
In any event you feel you may have an after-sales issue with your holiday home please contact the Ideal Caravans Service Department on 0191 3780146 or email. We will be happy to offer professional help and guidance.
The terms of this agreement does not affect any of your statutory purchaser’s rights.
Our holiday home and the service we received from Ideal Caravans more than met our expectations and we are delighted